A spirit of community support helped create CBC of Central Florida. We are always in need of supporters to help further our cause and bring our services to those who need them. It is an ongoing mission that requires a lot of community support, even in small amounts of time, money or services.
- Teach an Independent Living (SAW) session that incorporates whatever interests you into a class
- Donate items from your home
- Teach a driving class or donate a driving course from a local business
- Donate a service from your office
- Offer employment to our youth
- Give gift cards to provide to kids for special events or recognition
- Become a mentor
- Donate today
Call us at 321-441-2060 for more information about how you can make a difference.